Become a Contributor
We are excited that you want to write for us! We gladly accept high quality contribution.
If you are interested in contributing original articles about health, nutrition or fitness, please submit your article after reading our terms and guidelines below.
Terms and Guidelines
- You have excellent writing, grammar and spelling skills
- You are a regular health blogger with past writing experience
- You will have to write content that provides real value, with GOOD information from CREDIBLE sources, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic
- You need to clearly disclose if you have been compensated by any company that is mentioned in your content
- Please include a brief author bio at the bottom of the article (in less than 75 words)
- All posts should be original, high-quality, well researched, easy to read, engaging and informational
- No filler or fluffy language. No wasted words. Every sentence should contain new information
- The suggested length for articles is between 800-3000 words
- We only accept original content that hasn’t been / won’t be published or submitted elsewhere online
- Decorate your post by giving headings, subheadings and use bullets points where is necessary
- Backup your information with great, highly credible sources
- When you link to sources, cite them appropriately in sentences like this: “According to Dr. John Doe…” where the name of the source is the hyperlink
- Article must have at least 5 sources
- You agree by submitting proposal that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work submitted, and we would retain all worldwide copyrights to this article
- You will not reuse this work anywhere. You can not share, sell, give away the content.
- We reserve the right to edit your work prior or after publication
- We reserve the right to remove any previously accepted content at any time for any reason
- We do not accept posts that are ONLY promotional in nature
- Posts must meet our requirement of being useful and relevant to our audience
- We reserve the right to reject content at our discretion
- No irrelevant link will be allowed
- We are unable to accept content or bio that promote a business or service not in line with our philosophy
We have a ZERO tolerance for plagiarism. All writing must be 100% original and will be ran through plagiarism softwares.
By submitting to medinfo.org you acknowledge that you accept our terms and guidelines.
If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 10 days.
If your site has content that can help our readers, we'll gladly link to it. We reserve a short author bio below article to link to your website and social profiles.
Writing for us is an opportunity for you to impact other's lives positively too.
When a article is accepted on the site, it does not only get published on our home page that is visited by thousands of people a month. It is also promoted in our newsletter and across all our social network; Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and Google+.
Thanks for your interest in our site!